The finalists of the 2018 GuildCare Pharmacy of the Year are recognised for their dedication to the health of their communities through the consistent and effective implementation of professional services.
Chosen from each state, the 2018 finalists go beyond clinical Interventions and record regular service deliveries across a wide range of programs, available on the GuildCare platform. Congratulations to:
- Cooleman Court Pharmacy, Weston – ACT.
- Priceline Pharmacy, Menai – NSW.
- Barden’s Amcal Pharmacy, Darwin CBD Plaza – Northern Territory.
- Gold Coast Super Clinic Pharmacy, Oxenford – Queensland.
- Golden Grove Chemmart Pharmacy, Golden Grove – SA.
- Chemmart Sorell, Sorell – Tasmania.
- Strathdale Pharmacy, Bendigo – Victoria.
- Pharmacy 777 Langford, Langford – WA.
This year’s winning pharmacy will be announced at the GuildCare NG stand during the opening night of the 2018 APP trade exhibition. Delegates can visit the stand at APP and help recognise this year’s finalists for their dedication to professional-services excellence, and celebrate the achievement of the 2018 GuildCare Pharmacy of the Year.