Amcal and Guardian celebrated the group’s top pharmacies at their 2019 Awards gala event.
The Amcal Pharmacy of the Year was awarded to Amcal+ from Kempsey – NSW, while the Guardian Pharmacy of the Year was awarded to Warners Bay Guardian Pharmacy – NSW.
Presenting the awards, Amcal and Guardian General Manager Brian Tomlin said: “Our pharmacies play a pivotal role in providing health solutions to our community. That’s why we recognise their contributions to the brands and communities they serve and we’re pleased to be able to celebrate their achievements at this year’s Retail Conference Awards Night.”
While pharmacies from NSW won the Pharmacy of the year awards, there were category winners from all over Australia.
- Guardian Community Engagement Pharmacy of the Year: Clermont Pharmacy, QLD.
- Amcal Community Engagement Pharmacy of the Year: Strathalbyn Amcal Pharmacy, SA.
- Amcal Professional Services Pharmacy of the Year: Donnybrook Pharmacy, WA.
- Amcal Retail Manger of the Year: Sally McGrath – Nagel’s Pharmacy, VIC.
- Guardian Retail Manager of the Year: Tania Malachowski – Rangeway Pharmacy, WA.
- Amcal Pharmacy Assistant of the Year: Kyarna Trigwell – Donnybrook Pharmacy, WA.
- Guardian Pharmacy Assistant of the Year: Ellie McAllister – Bellerive Quay Pharmacy, TAS.